Wednesday, July 15, 2015

One of those.

God damn i woke up feeling weird today. I can't stop sighing.

Everything is good too. I cooked myself a nice meal of chicken and rice, i got plenty of sleep, got a decent score on my last test to finish up my Learning and Using Stand English class, the weather is gorgeous.....and i can't stop sighing.

Something is just off.

Anyway, it coming down to the last couple of weeks before i move from San Diego and return to my hometown, in hopes it will soon be time to move to Japan. It's hard to believe i have been writing in this thing for four years, i think that is the longest i have kept up with one of these - what would you call this? A journal?.........................................

I did it again.  I sighed.

I need a drink. It's been a long time since the last time i drank.

Some comfort by anything would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment