Friday, February 10, 2012

And cue the clapperboard.

I have to say getting friendzoned by a girl....... one would figure by now i'd just get use to that fuckin' play.

It's screenwriting 101, it's as predictable as a movie with a dog in it. By the end it's going to die.

It's the same setting, same main character, different female lead, all the set pieces are in place, the actors are on time and sober, the lighting is working, up goes the curtain, the music flows into the auditorium and it's the same play you saw last year, and the year before that, and before that, and before. So why keep going and wasting your time and money?

It's a question i keep asking myself. I'm not lonely, nor do i feel alone, and i don't hate the girls that have friendzoned me, hell a few (if not all) i'm still on friendly terms with and in some cases we still hang out. I'm an adult i don't hate the women themselves; hell i know sometimes people can't help who they don't like no matter how nice the other person is. It's just human.

But now after close to 7 years, i'm really starting to take inventory and am seriously wondering what it is i'm doing wrong. I'm not an asshole (some people say that is part of my problem), well not to the girls i like, but then again i have moments of sheer asshole-ness.

You know, what? Fuck this. Writing this shit out...sober, it's just a whinny waste of my time. Sure, i get a little upset from being friendzoned, but it's not the first time and i'm sure it won't be the last. I'll just keep going, no one ever won anything quitting halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment